July 31, 2014

Are you ready for it......

It's time for my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION and a B2S Sale!!!



Ok, so I have to admit, I'm not all that excited to be turning 28. I wish I could pause time and enjoy this thing we call life. I feel as though the older we get, the faster time goes. The days get shorter and the next time you blink its all the sudden 5 years later. 

Anyways, it is that time again! On August 3rd, I will be celebrating with my wonderful family (seriously, they're the BEST!), enjoying their company, reminiscing on good times, and savoring every moment I get to spend with them. :) 

I wanted my fans to celebrate with me and I love to give back to others, so the 3rd through the 5th I will hold my celebration sale as well as the B2S sale with TPT. We're going BOGO on this one! If you decide you like one of my products enough, you have the chance to get a second product of the same price or lower FREE! All you have to do is after you make a purchase, email me with you TPT name and the product of your choice. 

Thank you to all of those who support me! I can't do this without you! 

Hope to see you there!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment