January 18, 2014

FREE DOLCH Sight Word Student Record Sheets

I have a new FREEBIE for you! 

Just the other night, I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about all the things I needed to do for school, one of which was needing to give my kids their sight word spelling assessment on Friday. I always just used basic lined paper for our spelling tests. I wanted to create an assessment sheet that correlated with my DOLCH Sight Word Pack. So that's when I came up with this gem:


I included: 
a Pre-Test (which I usually give on Mondays) 


 a Post-Test (which I give on Fridays) 


as well as an explanation of how I use these Student Record Sheets (I know, it's kind of long)


 and an example of a graded one...


Click on any of the pictures to get this at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!
Please leave feedback if you like this product or have some positive critiques! 
ENJOY!

I'm Linking up! Check out these other great bloggers @ Mommy and Me Creations!

Mommy and Me Creations






2 comments:

  1. Suzanne, Your blog is so fun! I am so glad that you have stopped by Just for the Teacher Tuesday to link up these great freebies! These pre-tests and post-tests should help you, and everyone that uses them, a lot! I hope that you will stop in again next week to share some more! I would love to see you there.

    Thanks again!
    Jacque
    www.mommyandmecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! ! I can't wait for next week :)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete