March 24, 2018

Meet Karen!

Hello friends! 

I am so excited to announce that Karen (my mom!) will be co-authoring this blog with me! I have to say (if you didn't notice), I am not much of a writer. I love the idea of a blog and sharing my ideas, but to be honest, I don't have the time to write consistently. I am a full time teacher and TPT'er, this blog sort of gets pushed to the side and I think, "Oh I'll do that next weekend." Well, next weekend rarely comes. 

So as I was sitting discussing all things teaching with my mom over spring break, I asked her if she would want to co-write on this blog. She was ecstatic! You see, she has been a writer for many years, but didn't always have the "write" platform (see what I did there?! 😁). She originally went into college to be a journalist, but life had other ideas for her. 

Now a retired teacher, my mom is a granny-nanny (as she likes to call herself), but she is still invested in education and inspiring others. I hope you will come to love her as much as I do. 

(Look below for a few fun facts about my mom!)



I won't be disappearing completely from the blog. You will still hear from me from time to time as I have many thoughts and ideas I cannot wait to share with you. So until then, in the words of Ellen DeGeneres, be kind to one another. 





No comments:

Post a Comment