January 11, 2014

DOLCH Sight Word Packs

Get your DOLCH Sight Word Packs at My Store on TeachersPayTeachers! I have created a Mega Pack which includes Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade, and Third Grade (plus a BONUS Kindergarten Set!) Or you can get each one separately depending on your need.

This is a great way to Progress Monitor and Differentiate. I use this in my classroom and love it! My students have one list at home, one list in their general education classrooms, and one list in my resource room. I easily keep track of their progress with the Individual Report sheet and the students get to be accountable and see their own successes by documenting their own progress on the My Progress sheet.

 Each set includes directions, 4 word lists (by frequency), Individual Report Sheets, Progress Monitoring (My Progress) Sheets, Sight Word Practice Record Forms, and a Class Report Sheet.

 Just click on one of the pictures below to get yours now! :)

Kindergarten, First, Second - TeachersPayTeachers.com






I hope you enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment